lightning-deldatastore – Command for removing (plugin) data¶
deldatastore key [generation]
The deldatastore RPC command allows plugins to delete data it has stored in the c-lightning database.
The command fails if the key isn’t present, or if generation is specified and the generation of the data does not exactly match.
On success, an object is returned, containing:
- key (array of strings):
- Part of the key added to the datastore
- generation (u64, optional): The number of times this has been updated
- hex (hex, optional): The hex data which has removed from the datastore
- string (string, optional): The data as a string, if it’s valid utf-8
The following error codes may occur:
- 1200: the key does not exist
- 1201: the key does exist, but the generation is wrong
- -32602: invalid parameters