lightning-delinvoice – Command for removing an invoice¶
delinvoice label status
The delinvoice RPC command removes an invoice with status as given in listinvoices.
The caller should be particularly aware of the error case caused by the status changing just before this command is invoked!
Note: The return is the same as an object from lightning-listinvoice(7).
On success, an object is returned, containing:
- label (string): Unique label given at creation time
- payment_hash (hex): the hash of the payment_preimage which will prove payment (always 64 characters)
- status (string): State of invoice (one of “paid”, “expired”, “unpaid”)
- expires_at (u64): UNIX timestamp when invoice expires (or expired)
- bolt11 (string, optional): BOLT11 string
- bolt12 (string, optional): BOLT12 string
- amount_msat (msat, optional): the amount required to pay this invoice
- description (string, optional): description used in the invoice
If bolt12 is present:
- local_offer_id (hex, optional): offer for which this invoice was created
- payer_note (string, optional): the optional payer_note from invoice_request which created this invoice
If status is “paid”:
- pay_index (u64): unique index for this invoice payment
- amount_received_msat (msat): how much was actually received
- paid_at (u64): UNIX timestamp of when payment was received
- payment_preimage (hex): SHA256 of this is the payment_hash offered in the invoice (always 64 characters)
The following errors may be reported:
- -1: Database error.
- 905: An invoice with that label does not exist.
- 906: The invoice status does not match the parameter. An error object will be returned as error data, containing current_status and expected_status fields. This is most likely due to the status of the invoice changing just before this command is invoked.
lightning-listinvoice(7), lightning-waitinvoice(7), lightning-invoice(7), lightning-delexpiredinvoice(7), lightning-autocleaninvoice(7)