lightning-listdatastore – Command for listing (plugin) data¶
The listdatastore RPC command allows plugins to fetch data which was stored in the Core Lightning database.
All immediate children of the key (or root children) are returned: a key with children won’t have a hex or generation entry.
On success, an object containing datastore is returned. It is an array of objects, where each object contains:
- key (array of strings):
- Part of the key added to the datastore
- generation (u64, optional): The number of times this has been updated
- hex (hex, optional): The hex data from the datastore
- string (string, optional): The data as a string, if it’s valid utf-8
The following error codes may occur:
- -32602: invalid parameters.
Main web site: https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning