lightning-listdatastore – Command for listing (plugin) data¶
The listdatastore RPC command allows plugins to fetch data which was stored in the c-lightning database.
All immediate children of the key (or root children) are returned: a key with children won’t have a hex or generation entry.
On success, an object containing datastore is returned. It is an array of objects, where each object contains:
- key (array of strings):
- Part of the key added to the datastore
- generation (u64, optional): The number of times this has been updated
- hex (hex, optional): The hex data from the datastore
- string (string, optional): The data as a string, if it’s valid utf-8
The following error codes may occur:
- -32602: invalid parameters.