lightning-listforwards – Command showing all htlcs and their information¶
The listforwards RPC command displays all htlcs that have been attempted to be forwarded by the c-lightning node.
On success one array will be returned: forwards with htlcs that have been processed
Each entry in forwards will include:
- in_channel: the short_channel_id of the channel that recieved the incoming htlc.
- in_msatoshi, in_msat - amount of msatoshis that are forwarded to this node.
- status: status can be either offered if the routing process is still ongoing, settled if the routing process is completed or failed if the routing process could not be completed.
- received_time: timestamp when incoming htlc was received.
The following additional fields are usually present, but will not be for some variants of status local_failed (if it failed before we determined these):
- out_channel: the short_channel_id of to which the outgoing htlc is supposed to be forwarded.
- fee, fee_msat: fee offered for forwarding the htlc in msatoshi.
- out_msatoshi, out_msat - amount of msatoshis to be forwarded.
The following fields may be offered, but for old forgotten HTLCs they will be omitted:
- payment_hash - the payment_hash belonging to the HTLC.
If the status is not ‘offered’, the following additional fields are present:
- resolved_time - timestamp when htlc was resolved (settled or failed).