lightning-listfunds – Command showing all funds currently managed by the c-lightning node¶
The listfunds RPC command displays all funds available, either in unspent outputs (UTXOs) in the internal wallet or funds locked in currently open channels.
On success two arrays will be returned: outputs with funds currently locked onchain in UTXOs and channels with funds readily spendable in channels.
Each entry in outputs will include:
- output (the index of the output in the transaction)
- value (the output value in satoshis)
- amount_msat (the same as value, but in millisatoshi with msat appended)
- status (whether unconfirmed, confirmed, or spent)
Each entry in channels will include:
- peer_id - the peer with which the channel is opened.
- short_channel_id - as per BOLT 7 (representing the block, transaction number and output index of the channel funding transaction).
- channel_sat - available satoshis on our node’s end of the channel (values rounded down to satoshis as internal storage is in millisatoshi).
- our_amount_msat - same as above, but in millisatoshis with msat appended.
- channel_total_sat - total channel value in satoshi
- amount_msat - same as above, but in millisatoshis with msat appended.
- funding_txid - funding transaction id.
- funding_output - the index of the output in the funding transaction.
- connected - whether the channel peer is connected.
- state - the channel state, in particular CHANNELD_NORMAL means the channel can be used normally.
lightning-newaddr(7), lightning-fundchannel(7), lightning-withdraw(7)