lightning-listinvoices – Command for querying invoice status¶
listinvoices [label] [invstring] [payment_hash] [offer_id]
The listinvoices RPC command gets the status of a specific invoice, if it exists, or the status of all invoices if given no argument.
A specific invoice can be queried by providing either the
provided when creating the invoice, the
invstring string representing
the invoice, the
payment_hash of the invoice, or the local
this invoice was issued for. Only one of the query parameters can be used at once.
On success, an object containing invoices is returned. It is an array of objects, where each object contains:
- label (string): unique label supplied at invoice creation
- payment_hash (hash): the hash of the payment_preimage which will prove payment (always 64 characters)
- status (string): Whether it’s paid, unpaid or unpayable (one of “unpaid”, “paid”, “expired”)
- expires_at (u64): UNIX timestamp of when it will become / became unpayable
- description (string, optional): description used in the invoice
- amount_msat (msat, optional): the amount required to pay this invoice
- bolt11 (string, optional): the BOLT11 string (always present unless bolt12 is)
- bolt12 (string, optional): the BOLT12 string (always present unless bolt11 is)
- local_offer_id (hex, optional): the id of our offer which created this invoice (experimental-offers only). (always 64 characters)
- invreq_payer_note (string, optional): the optional invreq_payer_note from invoice_request which created this invoice (experimental-offers only).
If status is “paid”:
- pay_index (u64): Unique incrementing index for this payment
- amount_received_msat (msat): the amount actually received (could be slightly greater than amount_msat, since clients may overpay)
- paid_at (u64): UNIX timestamp of when it was paid
- payment_preimage (secret): proof of payment (always 64 characters)
lightning-waitinvoice(7), lightning-delinvoice(7), lightning-invoice(7).