lightning-openchannel_abort – Command to abort a channel to a peer¶
openchannel_init is a low level RPC command which initiates a channel
open with a specified peer. It uses the openchannel protocol
which allows for interactive transaction construction.
channel_id is id of this channel.
On success, an object is returned, containing:
- channel_id (hex): the channel id of the aborted channel (always 64 characters)
- channel_canceled (boolean): whether this is completely canceled (there may be remaining in-flight transactions)
- reason (string): usually “Abort requested”, but if it happened to fail at the same time it could be different
On error the returned object will contain
code being one of the following:
- -32602: If the given parameters are wrong.
- -1: Catchall nonspecific error.
- 305: Peer is not connected.
- 311: Unknown channel id.
- 312: Channel in an invalid state
lightning-openchannel_init(7), lightning-openchannel_update(7), lightning-openchannel_signed(7), lightning-openchannel_bump(7), lightning-fundchannel_start(7), lightning-fundchannel_complete(7), lightning-fundchannel(7), lightning-fundpsbt(7), lightning-utxopsbt(7), lightning-multifundchannel(7)