lightning-openchannel_signed – Command to conclude a channel open¶
openchannel_signed channel_id signed_psbt
openchannel_signed is a low level RPC command which concludes a channel
open with the specified peer. It uses the v2 openchannel protocol, which
allows for interactive transaction construction.
This command should be called after
This command will broadcast the finalized funding transaction, if we receive valid signatures from the peer.
channel_id is the id of the channel.
signed_psbt is the PSBT returned from
commitments_secured was true) with partial signatures or finalized
witness stacks included for every input that we contributed to the
On success, an object is returned, containing:
- channel_id (hex): the channel id of the channel (always 64 characters)
- tx (hex): the funding transaction
- txid (txid): The txid of the tx
On error, the returned object will contain
code being one of the following:
- -32602: If the given parameters are wrong.
- -1: Catchall nonspecific error.
- 303: Funding transaction broadcast failed.
- 305: Peer is not connected.
- 309: PSBT missing required fields.
- 311: Unknown channel id.
- 312: Channel in an invalid state
lightning-openchannel_init(7), lightning-openchannel_update(7), lightning-openchannel_abort(7), lightning-openchannel_bump(7), lightning-fundchannel_start(7), lightning-fundchannel_complete(7), lightning-fundchannel(7), lightning-fundpsbt(7), lightning-utxopsbt(7), lightning-multifundchannel(7)