lightning-reserveinputs – Construct a transaction and reserve the UTXOs it spends¶
reserveinputs psbt [exclusive]
The reserveinputs RPC command places (or increases) reservations on any inputs specified in psbt which are known to lightningd. It will fail with an error if any of the inputs are known to be spent, and ignore inputs which are unknown.
Normally the command will fail (with no reservations made) if an input is already reserved. If exclusive is set to False, then existing reservations are simply extended, rather than causing failure.
On success, a reservations array is returned, with an entry for each input which was reserved:
- txid is the input transaction id.
- vout is the input index.
- was_reserved indicates whether the input was already reserved.
- reserved indicates that the input is now reserved (i.e. true).
- reserved_to_block indicates what blockheight the reservation will expire.
On failure, an error is reported and no UTXOs are reserved.
The following error codes may occur:
- -32602: Invalid parameter, such as specifying a spent/reserved input in psbt.
lightning-unreserveinputs(7), lightning-signpsbt(7), lightning-sendpsbt(7)