lightning-unreserveinputs – Release reserved UTXOs¶
The unreserveinputs RPC command releases (or reduces reservation) on UTXOs which were previously marked as reserved, generally by lightning-reserveinputs(7).
The inputs to unreserve are the inputs specified in the passed-in psbt.
On success, an reservations array is returned, with an entry for each input which was reserved:
- txid is the input transaction id.
- vout is the input index.
- was_reserved indicates whether the input was already reserved (generally true)
- reserved indicates that the input is now reserved (may still be true, if it was previously reserved for a long time).
- reserved_to_block (if reserved is still true) indicates what blockheight the reservation will expire.
On failure, an error is reported and no UTXOs are unreserved.
The following error codes may occur:
- -32602: Invalid parameter, i.e. an unparseable PSBT.
lightning-unreserveinputs(7), lightning-signpsbt(7), lightning-sendpsbt(7)