lightning-unreserveinputs – Release reserved UTXOs¶
unreserveinputs psbt [reserve]
The unreserveinputs RPC command releases (or reduces reservation) on UTXOs which were previously marked as reserved, generally by lightning-reserveinputs(7).
The inputs to unreserve are the inputs specified in the passed-in psbt.
If reserve is specified, it is the number of blocks to decrease reservation by; default is 72.
On success, an object containing reservations is returned. It is an array of objects, where each object contains:
- txid (txid): the transaction id
- vout (u32): the output number which was reserved
- was_reserved (boolean): whether the input was already reserved (usually
- reserved (boolean): whether the input is now reserved (may still be
trueif it was reserved for a long time)
If reserved is true:
- reserved_to_block (u32): what blockheight the reservation will expire
On failure, an error is reported and no UTXOs are unreserved.
The following error codes may occur:
- -32602: Invalid parameter, i.e. an unparseable PSBT.
lightning-unreserveinputs(7), lightning-signpsbt(7), lightning-sendpsbt(7)